Re: Upgrade from 9.3 to 10.3 completely botched - won't boot

On Sat, 24 Nov 2007, Peter Terpstra wrote:-

<snip>

I Get:
Not Found
The requested URL /lifetype/index.php was not found on this server.

I had router problems last night and had to reload the config. I forgot
to check the port forwarding and, since I didn't re-save the config
after the changing the web server to another machine, it was forwarding
to the wrong server :(

Regards,
David Bolt

| SUSE 10.1 32bit | openSUSE 10.2 32bit | openSUSE 10.3 32bit
SUSE 10.0 64bit | SUSE 10.1 64bit | openSUSE 10.2 64bit |
RISC OS 3.11 | RISC OS 3.6 | TOS 4.02 | openSUSE 10.3 PPC

  • Re: Ideal Web Development Environment?
    ... only developer in a 1 server department with no budget, few resources, ... sandboxed area of the dev box. ... php, database, third party tools, onto your own computer (which could ... Config Files: There have to be many types of config files. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Offline Files and RDC (Multiple)
    ... Create a computer account on the customers SBS server. ... Well that worked fine on my system - which I'd setup exactly how the clients ... Also its not at all clear whether the message is talkin about the "Client" ... do I remove whatever has got setup to config "multiple remote desktop ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: RAID 1
    ... Stop focusing on the server - it is a straw man. ... As you can see from the config above and its ... As you can also see, immediately before reading post 9, which is your ... >> where you don't move the disk, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • SUMMARY: Solaris 8 Postfix SMTP Gateway and Postfix Mailserver
    ... postfix config problem. ... That you make entries in /etc/hosts for gateway and mailserver with both ... from OpenWebMail to a domain or local user on the same server it will not be ... No I know that this is not a special Solaris 8 question but I don't know if ...
    (SunManagers)
  • Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003 swing migration - DCOM errors
    ... I have added an Exchange 2003 FE server which accepts POP and HTTP ... navigate to the following registry value ... Double-click Administrative Tools and then double-click Component Services. ... Config. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.setup)