Re: FireFox & Print Preview (openSuSE 10.3)

That's what I get but from the (lack of) response we must be the only ones
with the problem. Strange that FireFox 3.0 doesn't have the problem and if
I downgrade gtk2 I don't get the problem with FireFox 2.0. Some of the
upgrades for FireFox 2.0 state a fix for Print Preview problems but not for
me.

Pete Puma wrote:

Mine crashes every time. Is that what you're getting at?
Using the fresh 2.0.0.10 didn't fix it.

  • Re: Firefox 3.6.2 and Flickr not happy?
    ... What your fix would suggest to me has happened is that upgrading left ... I've had other oddities since upgrading to Firefox 3.6 so I suspect ... I've never managed to work out how to send bug reports to such places ... No, noone should act recklessly on line, but some of those settings dont ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Popups and Permissions....
    ... I'm running Windows XP and use Firefox as my primary web ... Windows 6.0 installed and decided to update that to iTunes 7.0. ... prior to installing the new version. ... fix, but can't get anywhere with that. ...
  • Re: Website works in Firefox not in IE...
    ... Dreamweaver can be a useful tool, but mostly for those who already have good knowledge of HTML. ... Test at least in Firefox, IE7, IE6, and Safari. ... Without looking at it too long, my first suggestion is to fix the syntax errors. ... So fix the validation errors and see what you get in IE then. ...
    (comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)
  • Re: Position absolute different in different browsers
    ... It consists of 3 divs. ... differently than FireFox. ... If I take the whole page on my machine the borders ... I did fix ...
    (alt.html)
  • Re: More Kde 4.3 problems
    ... the installation DVDs repair system wouldn't ... the repair system to fix. ... defaults to Konqueror except when I specifically start Firefox. ... install intact and made new ones for this install. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)