Re: Ports in use
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 22:08:53 +0100
Michael Soibelman wrote:
Thank you. I've now heard from the 3 most respected posters on this group,
David Bolt, Chris Cox and Houghi.
There are many who would disagree with calling me respected. ;-)
They say pesticides have been linked to low sperm counts.
In my opinion if you have bugs down there that are so bad
you need to use a pesticide, you're not gonna get laid anyway.
- Prev by Date: Re: Printing issue with .PDF files
- Next by Date: Re: Postgres novice question
- Previous by thread: Re: Ports in use
- Next by thread: Re: Ports in use