Re: HP Scanner Problem

rac wrote:

I have a Scanjet 5100 cxi (it's old) on a parallel port with the
printer. I can't get the scanner to work. I've googled the problem and
found something about installing paraport. All I have found are updates
for paraport, I can't find a download for paraport. Any help to get my
scanner working would be appreciated.

rac
question what version of suse do you use and does the os recognise it ?

  • Re: HP Scanner Problem
    ... rac wrote: ... I can't get the scanner to work. ... for paraport, I can't find a download for paraport. ... an very old windows nt4 pc used only for scanning. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: HP Scanner Problem
    ... rac wrote: ... I can't get the scanner to work. ... found something about installing paraport. ... for paraport, I can't find a download for paraport. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: HP Scanner Problem
    ... I can't get the scanner to work. ... All I have found are updates ... for paraport, I can't find a download for paraport. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: HP Scanner Problem
    ... rac wrote: ... I can't get the scanner to work. ... All I have found are updates ... for paraport, I can't find a download for paraport. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: HP Scanner Problem
    ... taco wrote: ... I can't get the scanner to work. ... for paraport, I can't find a download for paraport. ... I thought ndiswrapper was for wireless card drivers, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)