Re: Evolution authentication problem with MS exchange OS10.3

Hi Robert

When I use to run Exchange 5.5 it was DOMAIN/USER/MAILBOX , this becomes
DOM/User/User (since the username and mailbox alias are usually the same).

I believe MAILBOX can also be the exchange alias in later Exchange versions.

I use to sync an Exchange 5.5 and UOW IMAP4 server in a corporate
environment between two cities. Actually run over dial-up! Used a
mixture of fetchmail and rsync. Worked well, but I remember having those
login problems with the fetchmail setup.!

Cheers Bob

Robert Walland wrote:

I've tried everything domain\username, username, username@xxxxxxxxxxx My
web access is working fine but not with evo.
.