Re: 32 vs. 64 bit DVD
- From: Stephan Bird <stephan.j.bird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 01:06:22 -0600
On Tue, 01 Jan 2008 22:45:23 -0500 in
477b07a1$0$8860$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Broderick Crawford ililililil
Stephan Bird wrote:
Check the MD5 sums?
http://software.opensuse.org/, seems to be timing out on me though)
Did you look at the dvd contents? Look in the boot directory. The 32 bit
version has a i386 directory under boot. The 64 bit has a x86_64
directory instead. Plain as day.
If that's true, then yes, that seems reasonably straightforward.
I don't have 10,3 as downloaded or bought though in any form at all at
the minute, a couple of cover DVDs from magazines (different 'mixes',
presumably) for fiddling with when I've brought an oldish hard drive out
of storage and that's it.
Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC
Currently in Caernarfon, Wales
- Prev by Date: Re: Moving /home
- Next by Date: Re: creating users by command line
- Previous by thread: Re: 32 vs. 64 bit DVD
- Next by thread: Re: 32 vs. 64 bit DVD