Re: Encrypting directories
- From: Vahis <waxborg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 12:54:24 GMT
On 2008-01-04, Jacob Tranholm <jacob_tranholm@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Jacob Tranholm skrev:
You can add 'fuse' to the '/etc/modules' file and install the package...
Sorry... I was sitting at a kubuntu distribution when I wrote this, and
In openSUSE you have to add 'fuse' to your 'MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT' in
the '/etc/sysconfig/kernel' file.
Thanks, Jacob, I'll look at it.
But I also already like Truecrypt :) look:
"There are many situations where you cannot refuse to reveal the password
(for example, due to extortion). Using a so-called hidden volume allows
you to solve such situations without revealing the password to your
That should keep my Bra Busters safe...
"The only thing more expensive than training is the lack of it"
- Prev by Date: Re:
- Next by Date: Re: Encrypting directories
- Previous by thread: Re: Encrypting directories
- Next by thread: Re: Encrypting directories