RESet the SUSE LINUX PASSWD

Dear all,
I am new to LINUX .please help.
I am not able to reset the root passwd of the SUSE . Whnever I press e
at the time of GRUB load, I get 2 options 1) Linux 2) Failsafe

Now what to do next. The CPU is also showing:- in the maintainenc
mode only Ctrl D would work shutdown or reboot would not work.

  • Reset the suse Linux passwd
    ... I am new to LINUX .please help. ... I am not able to reset the root passwd of the SUSE. ... Whnever I press e ... mode only Ctrl D would work shutdown or reboot would not work. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • reset the suse root passwd
    ... I am new to LINUX .please help. ... I am not able to reset the root passwd of the SUSE. ... Whnever I press e ... mode only Ctrl D would work shutdown or reboot would not work. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • reset the suse root passwd
    ... I am new to LINUX .please help. ... I am not able to reset the root passwd of the SUSE. ... Whnever I press e ... mode only Ctrl D would work shutdown or reboot would not work. ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: reset the suse root passwd
    ... I am new to LINUX .please help. ... I am not able to reset the root passwd of the SUSE. ... Whnever I press e ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)
  • Re: reset the suse root passwd
    ... I am new to LINUX .please help. ... I am not able to reset the root passwd of the SUSE. ... mode only Ctrl D would work shutdown or reboot would not work. ... Hey the best solution is to get in to the single user mode and then ...
    (comp.os.linux.setup)