Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs?
- From: EOS <heelstraf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:23:57 GMT
The install started, but the package download took ages (Broadband is
not that fast in this part of the world) so I left it running while I
went to bed.
broadband you say? how fast is that than?
why not have repo's from you're country
i download the one CD (kde or gnome) and add repositories near at home
for belguim i use skynet http://ftp.skynet.be
Running KDE 3.5.8 / openSUSE 10.3
- Prev by Date: Re: RESet the SUSE LINUX PASSWD
- Next by Date: Re: Suse 10.3, NFS installation, config file needed?
- Previous by thread: Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs?
- Next by thread: Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.3 hangs?