Re: No Window Frames in KDE
- From: _______ <techsupportmoc@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:37:48 -0800 (PST)
On Jan 23, 4:34 pm, Joost van der Waa
I'm using OpenSue 10.3 and tried the compiz stuff but I did not get on
with it. I changed a setting somewhere trying to experiment, went to
bed couldn't remember what exactly I did but noticed I don't have
frams around any of my windows now and can't move them, I can't 'grab'
them. I removed compiz by using Software Managment > uninstall desktop
effects section... rebooted...hoped for the best but it did not remove
the problem. Any ideas for noob?
Hi techsupportmoc :-)
Encountered the same problem en posted almost the same question in this
newsgroup ("Window title bar disappeared").
I found the following solution somewhere on a forum:
rename the /opt/kde3/env/kdewm.sh.
Many thanks will try that when I get home...(luckily I don't support
linux isn' it!)
- Prev by Date: Re: No Window Frames in KDE
- Next by Date: Help 10.3 a mess After YOU Upgrade
- Previous by thread: Re: No Window Frames in KDE
- Next by thread: SLED 10 + wireless cards.