Rebooting to windows
- From: Juha Nieminen <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 23:11:22 +0200
In Suse 9.3 there used to be a reboot dialog where you could choose
which one of the grub booting options you would like to reboot to. If
you eg. chose "Windows" it would automatically reboot to Windows without
stopping at the grub bootloader screen.
Now I can't see such an option anymore. Now if I want to boot to
windows I have to reboot and wait for the grub screen to appear and then
manually select Windows.
Is there any way of getting that old functionality back?
- Prev by Date: Re: PDF file translation
- Next by Date: Re: Rebooting to windows
- Previous by thread: Internet connection dies/won't start
- Next by thread: Re: Rebooting to windows