Re: troubles copying/burning 10.3 ISO image

On Feb 15, 11:44 am, EOS <heelst...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
fifth,
i should download the openSUSE 10.3 (KDE or GNOME) CD version.
it's 700MB download and you
before installation Yast add the oss & non-oss repositories for you
you can add more like packman.
then you have the latest versions of software ;-)
--
EOSwww.photo-memories.be
Running KDE 3.5.8 / openSUSE 10.3

oops. I think I used to know about the 4GB limit. thanks for the
pointers.

now downloading (via http)

openSUSE-10.3-GM-KDE-i386.iso

and

openSUSE-10.3-GM-Addon-NonOss-BiArch.iso

thanks.

-rafe

  • Re: [SLE] First update again
    ... updates and then Yast Software Management to actually download. ... One way to try and get all the latest KDE packages is to use gftp (or ... I then deleted the "valgrind" rpm from the disk as I didn;t need that one. ... A lot of the dependencies are for "devel" versions - goodness knows why a released item depends on a devel library so don;t worry about the dependencies. ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [SLE] First update again
    ... updates and then Yast Software Management to actually download. ... One way to try and get all the latest KDE packages is to use gftp (or ... rpm from the disk as I didn;t need that one. ... A lot of the dependencies are for "devel" versions - goodness ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [kde-linux] KGet: "My Documents"
    ... I also find that I can not rename or delete this group. ... it is just a Group in KGet. ... Perhaps you're looking for kde settings, common appearance and behavior, ... You mention the DOWNLOAD setting, but don't mention whether the DOCUMENTS ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: [kde] kde games
    ... i'm a total newby to linux and kde, so i just wanted to ask some advice. ... package, ... would suggest that you download the DVD which might include the kdegames ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: Upgrade 10.0 to 10.2?
    ... I download and apply ... all the updates regularly using the online update tool. ... but if you have the latest, let's say, KDE 3.5.6 you are up to date with KDE ... Running KDE 3.5.6 / openSUSE 10.2 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)