SLES10 / Reiserfs / recomanded FS
- From: tbasien <tab@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 04:47:35 -0800 (PST)
I have two questions:
1) Is ReiserFS supported in SLES10 and stable ( a couple of weeks ago
I red a not about Reiser and Novell).
2) What is the recomanded (fast) Filesystem for SLES10/ Linux if I
have mix auf large (VMWARE Disk Images) and small files.
- Re: SuSE 8.0 installation problem
... Sorry, It's SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 8 from Novell, ... and should be the lastest version. ... Regards, ...
- Re: RADIUS CERTIFICATES WPA PEAP
... Regards ... > I don't know the details of how Novell client does this. ... so user authentication is the way to go in our environment. ...
- Re: Connect to NOVELL Version 3.12 via IPX/SPX not LogIn
... Regards, ... > I must connect windows Embedded XP with a NOVELL server version ... > The LogIn at the NOVELL is then however not successful. ... In the network environment, the NOVELL-Server is visible, but not eligibly. ...
- Pervasive 9.x on Netware 4.11
... Novell 4.x. ... I think that only latest version 9.5 cannot run from such server(only ... Any problems, suggestions, show-stoppers? ... Best regards ...
- Re: SLES10 / Reiserfs / recomanded FS
... Is ReiserFS supported in SLES10 and stable (a couple of weeks ago ... default filesystem in SLES10. ... have mix auf large (VMWARE Disk Images) and small files. ...