Re: openOffice Php MySQL

On 2008-02-19, Vahis <waxborg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm wondering where to look for instructions to the following:

I have some Oo spreadsheets with a few columns and a few hundred rows.
They can be exported as static XHTML pages obviously.

How could they be made dynamic? So that they could be sorted in
different ways like they can in the original spreadsheet.

I think this would require Php and MySQL but I have no idea how to do
this.

I have manually entered a few lines in a table there:

http://waxborg.servepics.com/testsite/sorttable.html

It does now what I want but manual entry is out of the question.
But in principal this table could be a start...

Vahis
Remodeling my site to train new things:
http://waxborg.servepics.com
--
"The only thing more expensive than training is the lack of it"
Henry Ford