Re: program for sharing of torrent

Vahis wrote:
But since you are not interested...

Indeed I am not interested. Also I wdoubt it is the only program on
Linux that is able to do it. If it is hey, pity for the rest of the
world who will miss out on 40.000 1600x1200 wallpapers.

houghi
--
You tried, and you failed, so the lesson is, never try. - Homer J. Simpson.

  • Re: jusb
    ... Paul Sanwald wrote: ... > running Redhat 8 and have compiled in ehci device support, ... Hey Paul: ... has support in Linux, hotplug will load it's associated module and give ...
    (comp.lang.java)
  • Re: OT: who said on this group "try Linux" a while back?
    ... Boot up - hey this looks clean. ... linux will *never* be anything other than a tech nerd curiosity. ... remember the last time I had to manually adjust a setting in windows that I ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT: who said on this group "try Linux" a while back?
    ... took an old 120gig drive and put latest release of Ubuntu on it. ... Boot up - hey this looks clean. ... linux will *never* be anything other than a tech nerd curiosity. ... I'll keep it on the drive but is there *really* anything thats gonna make ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: OT: who said on this group "try Linux" a while back?
    ... took an old 120gig drive and put latest release of Ubuntu on it. ... Boot up - hey this looks clean. ... linux will *never* be anything other than a tech nerd curiosity. ... remember the last time I had to manually adjust a setting in windows that I ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: openSUSE versions of gnome-subtitles
    ... Vahis wrote: ... I'm used to Subtitle Workshop, there you can adjust timings ... This can also be done in Subtitle Editor (Linux) in a bit different ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)