Re: Installation of Suse 10.3 trouble
- From: Arne Bjørn Henriksen <a-bhenri@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 13:01:26 +0100
Uwe Grauer wrote:
Arne Bjørn Henriksen wrote:http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=linux+driver+radeon+x200+opensuse+10.3&btnG=Search
I had Suse 10.2 installed on a computer with following specs:
Mainboard: ECS RS482-M
Memory: 2 GB Ram
Harddisk: more than 1 TB
I used the videocard on the mainboard.
As i had problems with 10.2, i desided to try 10.3.
Installation worked fine and everything was configured.
But when the computer started after installation was completed, screen
dead. The system started, because the the speakers gave the welcome
melody and the hard drive lights flashed as usual during startup.
The funny thing is that i get the booting on screen as normal, but when x
is starting screen goes dead.
Can anyone help.
I do not have a ATI graphic but try:
It took me a lot of effort to get this to work, but finally i', ok.
Thanks alot for the help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Installation of Suse 10.3 trouble
- Next by Date: Virtual Machine Manager (gui)
- Previous by thread: Re: Installation of Suse 10.3 trouble
- Next by thread: Re: Installation of Suse 10.3 trouble