Re: Matrox G400, change from 4:3 to 16:10 aspect ratio.
- From: Paul J Gans <gans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 01:08:15 +0000 (UTC)
WJG <giddings@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have a Matrox G400 graphics card in my Suse 10/3 box. I've just
relaced the my monitor with an ACER X223W LCD display running at 1680
x 1050 res. I'm running at 1600 x 1200 at the moment which results in
veritcal compression. Does anyone know how to fix this situation, or
should I wait till Suse 11.00 has to offer?
Is the Matrox capable of running at 1680x1050? If it isn't, then
you can't make any version of Suse do it for you.
Assuming that it is capable of doing that, several others have
given good advice on how to get it running.
--- Paul J. Gans
- Prev by Date: toplist models ls magazine pass
- Next by Date: Re: No arrows in aterm
- Previous by thread: Re: Matrox G400, change from 4:3 to 16:10 aspect ratio.
- Next by thread: Re: Matrox G400, change from 4:3 to 16:10 aspect ratio.