EASY WAY TO RDC/VNC TO HOME COMPUTER?
- From: Clint <clintla@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 22:38:05 -0500
Trying to get to an easy way to remote from work & their nasty firewall to home Computer.
Work Computer (Redhat 5.X) --> (work)Nasty/Tough Firewall --> (home)D-Link --> Suse 10.X
Thought there would be an easy way to do this but have had many attempts & no success.
Work Firewall blocks rdc/vnc.
Got NXfree from www.nomachine.com which seemingly was going to be the way. But
Work firewall blocks port 22. Trying to change the port used seemingly was going to be
easy but various attempts to change it just makes NX fail with denied errors when trying
Seems like it should be easy to set something up to tunnel or NX out of this firewall but so
far no joy!
Anyone have some good suggestions?
- Prev by Date: russian personals agency modeling
- Next by Date: horse trailers for sale in louisiana web design seymour indiana
- Previous by thread: russian personals agency modeling
- Next by thread: Re: EASY WAY TO RDC/VNC TO HOME COMPUTER?