Re: Installing a network printer
- From: Peter Bradley <p.bradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 19:04:34 +0100
Ysgrifennodd Rajko M.:
This means it can be used as real network printer.
Print directly to the printer (port 9100) in YaST.<NetBIOS Name> BRN_3181B2
<NetBIOS Domain> WORKGROUP
This can be used to print using Samba protocol. That si one of available options in YaST.
YaST printer -> Add -> Network printer -> Direct TCP port printing ->
-> Lookup (it should be able to find printer) -> Next
Queue Name is your free will what to put in all 3 fields, and next are
printing settings that you can tweak later. It is openSUSE 11.0 RC1.
Thanks, Rajko. That's very helpful. Some good stuff to remember for the next time I do it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Filtering the Spam on this ng
- Next by Date: Re: Installing a network printer
- Previous by thread: Re: Installing a network printer
- Next by thread: Re: Installing a network printer