Re: To Michael Soibelman
- From: Michael Soibelman <in-the@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 09 Jun 2008 12:48:15 -0700
I hope you don't mind me contacting you this way, but awhile back you
responded to one of my posts with the repositories for jacklab, packman
and 2 others. I lost those urls and I need them again to install on
openSuSE 11.0. If you can recall these I'd appreciate it greatly. I've
searched these posts as far back as they'll go, but it's apparently been
to long and gone off the server.
You will find the official package repositories at
Additional package repositories are listed at
Bookmark these pages. In most cases, substituting "11.0" for the version
will give you what you are looking for.
So there you have it... Didn't need to ask me directly but that's o.k.
I like to see my name in the 'Subject' field....
- Prev by Date: Re: Konsole keeps reverting to Super User mode
- Next by Date: Re: Konsole keeps reverting to Super User mode
- Previous by thread: Re: To Michael Soibelman
- Next by thread: Installing a network printer