11.0 xgl

Why does compiz cut off the top bar with the X, resize and minimize icons? What brings them back besides disabling desktop effects.

--
Claude Hopper :)

? ? ¥

Why did Kamikaze pilots wear helmets?

  • Re: How is one supposed to use the KDE4 desktop ?
    ... How do I resize the Desktop plasmoid? ... I understand that that was a Fedora work-around. ... icons from the panel and add them again in the order you want them. ... 1024x768 is landscape, isn't it? ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: ListView
    ... Ein RedrawItems in Resize löst das Problem, ... Habe eine ListView in einer Form. ... Sprich die Icons sind also da. ... fangen sie dafür an zu flackern. ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.csharp)
  • Re: Changes to the Quick Launch Bar do not remain after reboot/l
    ... > on, any changes I make to the bar are lost (rearrange, resize, ... > remove icons ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: save/save as
    ... extends down to the bottom of my screen and the dock often pops up. ... did resize the icons but it still occurs...this isn't as much an issue ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: glyFX Control Set
    ... > When you sell icons you sell ICONS and DESIGN SERVICE, ... to try and resize them. ... While it's possible to try and resize the PNG versions, ...