Re: OpenSUSE 11 worked on dual core, but not on quad core

Michelle wrote:
I downloaded OpenSUSE 11, and was able to install the OS on my dual
core computer.

OK.

When I installed the DVD on the quad core computer, it goes to install
the OS, and later on, it says that some components had problems, and
it just stops there.

Please do not give that much information. We love to guess.

I don't think my DVD has a problem, because it was able to install the
OS onto the dual core PC fine.

You think, or you verified?

Any suggestions as to why OpenSUSE 11 DVD failed on the quad core PC?

Yes, it because of well, stuff went wrong somewhere.

houghi
--
Let's not be too tough on our own ignorance. It's the thing that makes
America great. If America weren't incomparably ignorant, how could we