Re: openSUSE 11.1 released

Arthur Buse wrote:
I am also seeding openSUSE-11.0-DVD-x86_64-iso
At the moment there are 355 seeders and 151 leechers.
uploaded 13 GB share ratio 3.15

And this is proof that people do not read the announcement:

http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-announce/2008-07/msg00022.html

With the current bootloader issue, using the DVDs for installing is not
recommended, until we have a workaround. Please try the LiveCDs instead!

houghi
--
Always listen to experts. They'll tell you what can't be done,
and why. Then do it.

  • Re: openSUSE 11.1 released
    ... houghi wrote: ... At the moment there are 355 seeders and 151 leechers. ... uploaded 13 GB share ratio 3.15 ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Download Speed going down :(
    ... There are Leechers ... Seeders upload the download, they send the content to your computer. ... Its not because it is in internet that it goes the ...
  • Re: Bittorrent questions...
    ... >>> It really comes down to how many seeders and leechers there are. ... I see these via bitlord, they were 3/200 last time I looked... ... > With these stats you are lucky to get 30% of your download bandwidth and ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Kuusamo torrent?
    ... 19 seeders for the men and 12 for the women ... One leechers for the latter at the moment, ... For some reason Pirate Bay is showing an empty torrent from that link ... or Eurosport broadcast. ...
    (rec.skiing.nordic)
  • Re: Download mame isos
    ... >>> ratio on a gig and a half torrent, all cause of cunts that cut and run. ... > I'll second that rant... ... I was about 99% complete and *poof*, no seeders. ...
    (alt.games.mame)