CCSM and Window Decorator

For some reason the Command field in Window Decorations (in CCSM) keep
getting changed each time I logout.

I need to have the "--opacity 1.0" specified with the kde-window-decoration
command. Otherwise, the unfocused windows have their frames invisible and
corrupted. When I add the opacity switch and restart the window manager via
fusion icon, everything works fine.

So, anyone know what is making changes to my compiz config when I logout?

Thanks,

--
Chris

  • [kde] ksmserver: ksayit canceled shutdown
    ... When I try to logout of a KDE I can't. ... After that, the window controls (minimimize, resize, maximize, click ... There is a ksayit applet running, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: long wait for log out window
    ... > updated) it takes a very long time before the actual window (where you ... > can choose either to logout, halt or restart the system) appears. ... strace gnome-session-save --kill 2> logout.txt ... which will put everything in logout.txt so you can post info to the ...
    (Fedora)
  • mouse gestures
    ... When I use the touchpad to click on an item, say the menu, ... logout option. ... The logout/shutdown window appears and the ... dragging the scroll bar up. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Can One Have Logout Items?
    ... I have an Applescript that opens a minimized window to "Documents", ... window manually, otherwise at next login I'll have two windows open. ... I've recently discovered that you can set your machine to logout ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)