Re: CCSM and Window Decorator

Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

Chris wrote:
For some reason the Command field in Window Decorations (in CCSM) keep
getting changed each time I logout.

I need to have the "--opacity 1.0" specified with the
kde-window-decoration command. Otherwise, the unfocused windows have
their frames invisible and corrupted. When I add the opacity switch and
restart the window manager via fusion icon, everything works fine.

So, anyone know what is making changes to my compiz config when I logout?

Try adding "ccp" (without quotes) to the compiz command line.

Where is the compiz command line? I think I know what you mean, because I
used to execute compiz manually. However, I am using the fusion-icon so
it's kind of automatic now.

--
Chris

  • Re: CCSM and Window Decorator
    ... getting changed each time I logout. ... Try adding "ccp" to the compiz command line. ... Setting decorator to KDE Window Decorator ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: logout from ssh session
    ... Using nohup command as you ... Subject: logout from ssh session ... > David Danovich wrote: ...
    (SSH)
  • Re: logout from ssh session
    ... If you try to do that on an xterm or a console, the shell will say you "zsh: ... If you want to background a process and then logout, use the 'setsid' command ...
    (SSH)
  • =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Bash_function_not_working=E2=80=A6?=
    ... Fire a "set -x" to switch on command line quoting. ... When one person suffers from a delusion it is insanity. ... Just need to logout and then ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Bash history empty on login
    ... After booting up, is history started, or do you have to do ... If there's an erroneous 'clear' command somewhere, it must be on logout since ... I can easily test this problem being that I use tmux. ...
    (freebsd-questions)