Re: CCSM and Window Decorator

Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

Chris wrote:
For some reason the Command field in Window Decorations (in CCSM) keep
getting changed each time I logout.

I need to have the "--opacity 1.0" specified with the
kde-window-decoration command. Otherwise, the unfocused windows have
their frames invisible and corrupted. When I add the opacity switch and
restart the window manager via fusion icon, everything works fine.

So, anyone know what is making changes to my compiz config when I logout?

Try adding "ccp" (without quotes) to the compiz command line.

Where is the compiz command line? I think I know what you mean, because I
used to execute compiz manually. However, I am using the fusion-icon so
it's kind of automatic now.

--
Chris
.