Re: X and Xen

tim1948 wrote:

I am using OpenSuSE 11.0 x86_64, with an Nvidia card (Geforce FX5500)
and 3D. I installed Xen by selecting the item in the "System" menu.
The installation completed, and the new kernel appeared in the boot
menu, but after booting the X server did not work, with a "no screens
found" message.

I expect that it will be a lot of trouble to find out what the problem
is, but if someone has had an experience that seems similar to this
and solved it, I would appreciate a tip of some kind. At the moment
I'm using my original kernel, but I'm going to work on Xen further
soon when I have the time.

This will provide what you are looking for:

http://www.cs.toronto.edu/~andreslc/xen-gl/

Let us know if it works for you. ;-)
.