Re: Connecting to an windows machine inside a firewall
- From: PerfectReign <theperfectreign@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 20:37:45 -0700
houghi turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:
you can create a tunnel for a specific port (ssh for example) on a high
port number which is outside the firewall. With windows you can use putty
OK, I will look into it.
Typically you have to open the port in the firewall as well - or at least
allow it to access via ssh.
Once done, you can have your way with the guest machine - vnc, rdc,
www.perfectreign.com || www.filesite.org
powered by the lizard: www.opensuse.org
- Prev by Date: Re: BSOD at olympics
- Next by Date: Re: Install additional (TT & Open) Fonts on openSUSE 11
- Previous by thread: Re: Connecting to an windows machine inside a firewall
- Next by thread: Re: Connecting to an windows machine inside a firewall