Re: Connecting to an windows machine inside a firewall

houghi turned on the Etch-A-Sketch and wrote:

taco wrote:
you can create a tunnel for a specific port (ssh for example) on a high
port number which is outside the firewall. With windows you can use putty
for this.

OK, I will look into it.

houghi

Typically you have to open the port in the firewall as well - or at least
allow it to access via ssh.

Once done, you can have your way with the guest machine - vnc, rdc,
telnet...