Linux equivalent for Windows Remote Desktop Program

I'm carrying around my Linux laptop now and I need to access a Windows
Server to be able to do work for my job. What's the recommended Linux
program?

Also here's the kicker. At work we have a Linux server as well and we
use Tigerterm to access it. How do I get into that server from my
Linux laptop?

Thanks,

Brad.

  • smbclient cmdline vs network browsing gui
    ... I'm confused here when connecting to my samba server from my linux laptop. ... me for my password and I can login and then access the share. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Printing in Linux unreliable over wireless
    ... serving up files and printers nicely to WinXP (and Windows in general). ... Everything works perfectly when my Linux laptop is ... there is no way of flushing the queue without deleting and recreating ... although I'd LIKE to hear that there is some way to make cups printing ...
    (comp.os.linux.portable)
  • DNS issue
    ... figure out on my ubuntu linux laptop. ... times of 1000 ms at times the 30-40 ms i get from my windows or Mac ... "host yahoo.com could not be reached" or "ping: ... causing these problems on my linux laptop. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • DNS issues?
    ... figure out on my ubuntu linux laptop. ... times of 1000 ms at times the 30-40 ms i get from my windows or Mac ... if i use 'dig' or 'host' on yahoo or apple and ping their ... causing these problems on my linux laptop. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • [printer] networked Xerox DocumentCenter 470ST
    ... Document Center 470ST, from my Linux laptop. ... - when I send a print job from my Windows machine, ... - going to the Windows control panel of a computer which can print to ... tried configuring CUPS to send jobs over either IPP or LPR to ...
    (comp.os.linux.hardware)