Re: CPU temperature monitoring in opensuse?

On 2008-09-21, J G Miller <miller@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 14:51:22 +0000, Vahis wrote:
Anyway, gkrellm is nothing for me, It's whistles and bells IMHO.
If you do not like whistles and bells, have you considered procmeter3?

<http://www.gedanken.demon.co.UK/procmeter3/>

I didn't know of it.
I haven't been specially active with monitoring.
I just saw the posts about sensors and gkrellm and tried to see what I
get out of it.

But thanks, I'll have a look :)
--
Vahis
http://waxborg.servepics.com

  • Re: Thanks Microsoft
    ... Define bells and whistles and basics. ... Now I can define custom component set for Object Browser and include not only .BSC files from wherever I want, but also a type info from COM libraries and .NET assemblies. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.ide_general)
  • Re: Oblivion Delayed
    ... >>>mean you're running with all the bells and whistles turned on. ... Except I was replying to Quaestor not Mean Chlorine, ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)
  • Re: maybe they were really playing Farkle
    ... they would have heard all of the bells and whistles that ... being a private pilot, I asked and recieved, permission to enter the ... cockpit duirng the flight home. ...
    (rec.boats)