Re: Connect my wireless
- From: "Mike Easter" <MikeE@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 20:41:57 -0700
Mike Easter wrote:
I'm trying to get opensuse11 wireless connected.
Shouldn't I be able to choose between the eth0 and the wlan0 with the
knetwork tool? What do I have to do to get the wlan0 to be able to see
the access point with the scan?
For some reason, I'm not able to do it with openSUSE.
The live CD for Mandriva One 2009 rc1 seems to work as expected, including
knetwork and both the eth0 and wlan0, so I'm going to replace the
openSUSE11 install with the new Mandriva rc which also has KDE4.1.
openSUSE was going to be inconvenient to handle a graphical ndiswrapper,
such as ndisgtk which wasn't in the default repos. The mandriva doesn't
seem to require the extra work.
- Prev by Date: Re: CPU temperature monitoring in opensuse?
- Next by Date: Re: compile alsa driver for Xen kernel
- Previous by thread: Re: Connect my wireless
- Next by thread: Re: Google Earth, openSuse 11.0 and ATI Radeon HD 2400XT