Re: Konqueror annoyance
- From: Phil Gilmer <nospam.pgilmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2008 08:42:31 -0500
Sorry. There is one other step.
On Thu, 02 Oct 2008 06:57:50 -0500, Phil Gilmer wrote:
Recently changes have happened that allow links in e-mails to be
opened in Konqueror instead of Firefox, even though I have chosen
firefox to be default under personal settings/component chooser/web
browser. How can I stop this! I only use firefox for web browsing and
DO NOT WANT to use konqueror.
Go to KDE Control Center->KDE Components->Component Chooser. Select Web
Browser in the left window. Specify a different browser. Looks like that
should work. I use Firefox and Konqueror both.
Ummmm, said I already did that if you read the full post
Under Thunderbird click on Edit->Preferences, then pick Advanced->General. Select Config Editor and on editor check for a key:
If these don't exist, then create them. Then set them to the Firefox path. I am running Mepis, so mine reads /usr/lib/firefox/firefox
- Prev by Date: Unknown user
- Next by Date: Re: Unknown user
- Previous by thread: Re: Konqueror annoyance
- Next by thread: Community version of SLES 10