Re: creating a bootable 8 gig flash for the opensuse 11 install dvd

On

Instructions can be found here:
http://en.opensuse.org/SuSE_install_from_USB_drive

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Those instructions don't work with a 9.3 distro because of some
difference with mkfs.vfat.

in the live 11 disk, it works, but origianally it chocked on they syslinux
command complaining it didn't recokognize the FS as fat. So with new
tools on the 11 live disk, I reformated and everything worked.

Ruben

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

.