Re: creating a bootable 8 gig flash for the opensuse 11 install dvd

On

Instructions can be found here:
http://en.opensuse.org/SuSE_install_from_USB_drive

Hope that helps.

Thanks. Those instructions don't work with a 9.3 distro because of some
difference with mkfs.vfat.

in the live 11 disk, it works, but origianally it chocked on they syslinux
command complaining it didn't recokognize the FS as fat. So with new
tools on the 11 live disk, I reformated and everything worked.

Ruben

© Copyright for the Digital Millennium

  • Re: creating a bootable 8 gig flash for the opensuse 11 install dvd
    ... instructions at opensuse.org successfully before. ... Also - I'm sure you already know this, but your motherboard must support ... http://www.nylxs.com - Leadership Development in Free Software ... You must be a stupid engineer then, because politcs and technology have been attached at the hip since the 1st dynasty in Ancient Egypt. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!
    ... The easy way (it's also free of cost and uses entirely free software): ... Instructions are at http://thecore.dyndns.org/pub/. ... Once you have opened a SYSTEM-level command shell, ... > they are running NT4 and there former Administrator jsut left....and not ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Break Admin Code - URGENT!
    ... The easy way (it's also free of cost and uses entirely free software): ... Instructions are at http://thecore.dyndns.org/pub/. ... Once you have opened a SYSTEM-level command shell, ... > they are running NT4 and there former Administrator jsut left....and not ...
    (comp.os.ms-windows.nt.admin.security)
  • Re: Newest feisty network-manager update
    ... and follow Scott's instructions there ... I was afraid, given ... underestimated how fast the developers can work. ... Isn't free software ...
    (Ubuntu)