Re: how to mount openSUSE share drives to Windows PC?
- From: Michelle <serendipity1276@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 14:37:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Oct 28, 11:19 am, EOS <heelst...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you want make a share from the openSUSE system to a windows system over
? then make a nfs server share in YaST.
open Yast - Network services - NFS server --> add the share RW.
default instalation openSUSE OS is nfs server not installed.
go to YaST - Software - software
and install "yast2-nfs-server"http://users.telenet.be/photo-memories/img/YaST/yst-nfsserver.png
Running KDE 3.5.10 / openSUSE 11.0
The network drive on the openSUSE system was correctly shared out.
Also, NFS SERVER was installed and turned on.
I know this because from a client openSUSE system, I can mount that
shared network drive to this client system.
The problem is that when I'm from a Windows PC, I see the shared
openSUSE network drive, but can't access it. I get a "permission
- Prev by Date: using openSUSE 11 yast to add Canon Pixma MP830
- Next by Date: Re: Intel Core 2 duo
- Previous by thread: Re: how to mount openSUSE share drives to Windows PC?
- Next by thread: Re: how to mount openSUSE share drives to Windows PC?