Re: Resolving the mystery theater resolution
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 15:09:09 +0100
J G Miller wrote:
Op donnersdag, oktober 30, 2008 00:43:33h +0100, houghi schreeft:
> Claude Hopper wrote:
>> Wouldn't that be like sitting in the front row at the theater?
> No. The resolution on the PC screen is much higher.
What then is the resolution at the theater?
About half on pirate-day, because of the eye-patch.
And he did say theater, not movie theater.
There is a difference? ;-)
This was written under the influence of the following:
| Artist : Santana
| Song : Hannibal (Feat. McCoy Tyner)
| Album : Playin' With Carlos
- Prev by Date: Re: Resolving the mystery theater resolution
- Next by Date: Re: New Computer and Monitor
- Previous by thread: Resolving the mystery theater resolution
- Next by thread: Re: Resolving the mystery theater resolution