Re: Resolving the mystery theater resolution

J G Miller wrote:

Op donnersdag, oktober 30, 2008 00:43:33h +0100, houghi schreeft:

> Claude Hopper wrote:
>> Wouldn't that be like sitting in the front row at the theater?

> No. The resolution on the PC screen is much higher.

What then is the resolution at the theater?

About half on pirate-day, because of the eye-patch.

And he did say theater, not movie theater.

There is a difference? ;-)

houghi
| Artist : Santana
| Song : Hannibal (Feat. McCoy Tyner)
| Album : Playin' With Carlos

  • Resolving the mystery theater resolution
    ... > Claude Hopper wrote: ... >> Wouldn't that be like sitting in the front row at the theater? ... The resolution on the PC screen is much higher. ... What then is the resolution at the theater? ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Will broadcast TV ever go away?
    ... I'm sure that TV with the native resolution fo 1366x768 ... Theater Wide 1 ... Dot by Dot. ... selection and the picture to get feedback. ...
    (alt.tv.tech.hdtv)
  • Re: TRANSFORMERS...a viewpoint
    ... We got out munchies and took a seat near the top of the ... theater (where we like to sit..hate sitting down low). ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Various Movie Ideas
    ... Lynch) wrote: ... tilt their head significantly to the side when in a theater? ... I find a comfortable way of sitting is with my elbow on the arm ...
    (rec.arts.sf.fandom)
  • Re: About the Watchmen trailer
    ... Sitting there, watching that thing in a theater full of ... fellow comic book nerds coming to see the midnight showing of Batman... ...
    (rec.sport.pro-wrestling)