Re: Apache2 with php - how to get them working together
- From: Michael Soibelman <in-the@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2008 16:12:44 -0800
I have a OpenSuSE 11.0 system with Apache2 and PHP loaded. Apache2
runs fine. I have created a .php file and tried to execute the php
file, but my browser wants to download the script file instead of
executing it. How do I tell Apache2 to execute it?
What ? I tried to execute the php file ? Sounds like either you or me is
So you've configured Apache2 to enable php scripting ? Use ->Yast ->
Network Services -> HTTP Server -> On the second page you have 'Enable PHP
Srcipting' enabled ?
Then you created a web page with the php code included and put it in your
web folder (srv/www/htdocs) with the proper permissions ? Then you
restarted Apache in a terminal:
1. sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
And then you opened your browser to http://localhost ?
Or am I just in a parallel universe ?
- Prev by Date: Re: new hardware
- Next by Date: Re: Apache2 with php - how to get them working together
- Previous by thread: Apache2 with php - how to get them working together
- Next by thread: Re: Apache2 with php - how to get them working together