Re: init 5 but no X
- From: Canned <user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:26:52 +0100
What should I do to get X working again? Why X doesn't automatically
started at init 5? Thanks in advance.
Start in init 3, log in and type `startx` and watch the messages.
(EE) Failed to initialize GLX extension (Compatible NVIDIA X driver not
Thats the only error I got.
- Prev by Date: Grub error 15 - bad menu.lst? What to write into the file?
- Next by Date: Re: init 5 but no X
- Previous by thread: Re: init 5 but no X
- Next by thread: Re: init 5 but no X