Re: ATI graphics problem on widescreen monitor

On Fri, 06 Mar 2009 20:25:02 +0000, noi ance wrote:

Looks like it's using the max. resolution for a VGA connected monitor
and I don't think it can handle 1920x1200@75, 1920x1200@60 sounds
normal.

My card has different max resolutions for digital or analogue outputs -
the max it will give for the DVI is 1600x1200, whereas the analogue gives
the full 1920x1200. Is the OP using similar 'routes' for his Linux and
XP outputs?

Keith

  • RE: How to change screen resolution
    ... I think I could take off the first posibility because it was working fine before with higher resolution 4 weeks ago. ... I will try to use the gft command. ... To unsubscribe or change subscription options: ... Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: How to change screen resolution
    ... On 03/05/2011 04:35 PM, Triadi Krisnawan wrote: ... I think I could take off the first posibility because it was working fine before with higher resolution 4 weeks ago. ... Help Microsoft stamp out piracy - give Linux to a friend today. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: iptables maybe??
    ... > What does your routing table look like (the output of the route command). ... So the night before I shut my linux machine down. ... >>Chain FORWARD ... >>says temporary failure in name resolution. ...
    (alt.os.linux)
  • Re:hardy nvidia fx 5200 resolution
    ... hardy nvidia fx 5200 resolution ... I am new to linux and i dont know much it. ... and then type sudo make install if needed.... ... The box said Windoze or better,so i installed Linux ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: replacement for timeGetTime
    ... Is there an equivalent in Linux? ... ference the function will only return the time since system startup ... on the very first invocation, ... returns - but only with a resolution of a second. ...
    (comp.unix.programmer)