Re: Yast save paths
- From: houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 10:20:43 +0100
Have you asked the developers why they did that? I think I once saw a
message pass by with the reason on one of the mailinglists, but I did
not care, so I did not react.
Must be that large numbers of users were asking for the
features to be axed. Those I must admit I missed.
And what did the Developers had to say about it?
Or perhaps it does not realy bother you enough to do something about it.
I'd presume they read this group, if not it's too bad cause
No, they do not read each and every group, forum and what not. The
process is very clear and they have enough trying to follow their own
lists and forums. Basicaly what is importand is bugzilla. If it isn't in
there, it doesn't exist.
I post only to open usenet, have too many id's and passwords
to get rid of already.
Then do not ccomplain that the grapes are to sour.
For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I
have good luck and write better than I can.
-- Ernest Hemingway
- Prev by Date: Re: How to write a linux virus
- Next by Date: Re: How to write a linux virus
- Previous by thread: Re: Yast save paths
- Next by thread: Re: Yast save paths