Re: How to allow windows to span two Workspaces?

On Sat, 02 May 2009 10:40:23 +0100, Lester wrote:

My netbook has a small screen and sometimes I can't get to part of
dialog boxes.....

I can't help on Workplace Switcher, but I did solve all the problems
regarding getting at dialogue boxes on my netbook (using openSUSE 11.1) by
careful adjustment of the font sizes.

It took some fiddling to do it, and I don't remember all the details now,
but it can be done !

HTH

Paul (W)

  • Re: How to allow windows to span two Workspaces?
    ... I can't help on Workplace Switcher, but I did solve all the problems ... regarding getting at dialogue boxes on my netbook (using openSUSE 11.1) by ... careful adjustment of the font sizes. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: [opensuse] Netbook with openSUSE 11.2
    ...  like what netbook, any issues problems getting it to work with opensuse ... I've got an Asus Eee PC 1005HA-H and it's perfect with openSUSE. ... makes it really easy to swap out the RAM. ... Installing openSUSE is a breeze... ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: [opensuse] Netbook with openSUSE 11.2
    ... dekstop and laptop works great. ... For those that have tried 11.2 on netbook, looking for some feed back, ... I've got an Asus Eee PC 1005HA-H and it's perfect with openSUSE. ...
    (SuSE)
  • [opensuse] Re: Netbook with openSUSE 11.2
    ... I'm looking at getting a netbook, I've used openSUSE 11.2 with kde ... 4.4.x on dekstop and laptop works great. ... desktop effects all work fine in Gnome, ...
    (SuSE)
  • AVerMedia A835 unrer Opensuse 11.3?
    ... wenn ich einen AVerMedia A835 an ein Netbook unter ... Opensuse 11.3 stecke. ... installiert oder wird der DVB-T-Stick nicht unterstützt. ... Vergleiche ich mit dem Thread, dann habe ich kein "did not find the ...
    (de.comp.os.unix.linux.hardware)