Re: dual boot - booting to either one at 'restart' in gnome?

jessica6 wrote:
In KDE, when performing a 'restart', if the mouse button is held down
on the restart a menu comes up making it possible to boot to any of
the other options in the double/triple boot menu. Using this, one
could boot directly to Windows even if it is not the default.

I can not find a way to do this in GNOME. Can it be done?

I'm nearly sure that if you have both GNOME and KDE installed you can
choose which session to start as long as you don't have an automatic login.

--
Mark Mckee
CompTIA A+ Certified <www.comptia.org>