Re: KMix muting

Luca skrev:
John Bowling wrote:

I'm trying VMWare in another box to check it, but I still have the problem
of sound being turned off. Could XP be disabling the sound card?

May well be.
I've had a case where a setting in XP disabled my wireless card. And
nothing was able to revive it in opensuse.
So, yeah, you may want to check what kind of apps in XP toggle the
settings on your sound card.

Luca
With a newer driver in XP my wireless card is not working when I boot
into openSUSE 11.1 untill I disconnect the card and reconnect it. You
don't remember which setting in XP you had to change?
Inge Svensson
.