Re: Next openSUSE

David Bolt wrote:

I personally think it's not crap. It's rather different to KDE3.5 but it
is still improving. At present I'm using KDE4.3 on 11.1 and it's a hell of
a lot better than KDE4.1 was.

Wake me when it's finished.

--
Will Honea

  • Re: Next openSUSE
    ... David Bolt wrote: ... and left this on the plate: ... is still improving. ... At present I'm using KDE4.3 on 11.1 and it's a hell ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Next openSUSE
    ... left this on the plate: ... is still improving. ... At present I'm using KDE4.3 on 11.1 and it's a hell ... Wake me when it's finished. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • What MUST be done . . . NOW
    ... We are here to talk to you about Our place in the Hierarchy and the job We have always been here on the planet to develop. ... The following is for people who will wake up and act NOW! ... People embraced this lie as a truth, and gave away their free-will to the dark liar who is supposedly the only one connected to god, and that this god is the only way to salvation. ... The only way "taught" is to be docile and obey, as a slave, or be outcast to hell. ...
    (talk.religion.newage)
  • Re: Reboots that worked for you
    ... something like Gasoline Alley which had them grow up slowly). ... Uh, that "rung of Hell" there, aren't you describing the real world? ... No, in general my life has been improving over the last 10, 15 years. ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Cruise Ship Runs Aground in Atlantic ICW - Obstruction Blocks Traffic
    ... What was the size of the commercial fishing boat, ... That's still a good sized boat to be capsized by a wake, ... Musta been hell to pay. ... I also vaguely remember reading that the bow waves were crashing over a seawall somewhere on the St. Marys River voyages. ...
    (rec.boats)