Re: Virtual Managers
- From: Chris Maaskant <gch2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 22:43:00 +0200
David Bolt wrote:
On Saturday 22 Aug 2009 23:22, Chris Maaskant played with alphabetIsn't it great to have choice! :-)
spaghetti and left this on the plate:
I don't find the 'new' menu annoying.
It's also working and working well.
I do find the new menu annoying and much prefer the old one.
And what's spoiled?
As far as i can tell the old menu is still there.
It is. The first thing I do after my first log-in is to change it from the
kick-off menu back to the classic view.
- Prev by Date: Re: KDE 4.3 questions
- Next by Date: Re: KDE 4.3 questions
- Previous by thread: Re: Virtual Managers
- Next by thread: Re: Virtual Managers