Re: Next openSUSE

On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:19:15 +0200, houghi <houghi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy Oyster wrote:
Oh, I did never say that I am a Linux sysadmin.

You install an OS. You install programs. You want to look at who is
attacking your system. You work on Linux. You administer a Linux system.

You are a Linux Sysadmin.

No, a Linux user.

Sysadmin I would be if I would maintain the Linux PCs in an organization or
would be part of their help-desk for Linux.

--
Sause an Kanzler's Kapitänstisch?

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_no15.htm

  • Re: Can extra processing threads help in this case?
    ... along with two linux groups and one unix group. ... of reasoning known as fallacies. ... 450 MB of a 2 GB Linux system that reports that it is using ... My first reaction is "This is characteristic of the working set manager kicking in" In ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: [SLE] Partition Magic vs. Linux partitioner
    ... drive is multiboot it only boots it is a LINUX system only ... and was created as a LINUX system. ... 2.the Windows partition is larger than about 8 GB (more ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: ELF loading
    ... Is there anything like ActiveX on a Linux system, ... a data source and can convert from one data source to another transparently? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • Re: How to cancel printing or to delete a print job that is stuck
    ... printer that is on the linux system? ... Jobs get a reference count associated with them from the spooler and the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.print_fax)
  • Re: how to produce cross-platform exe file?
    ... In linux system, I can launch the app by this commmand: ... I can launch the app by this command: ... I want to make a exe file, so that by double clicking the exe file, ...
    (Debian-User)