Can't Download Repository List
- From: Paul J Gans <gans@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 13:14:19 +0000 (UTC)
I did a new install of 11.1 yesterday and have been unable to
download the list of community repositories via the appropriate
tab in Yast.
The error message says basically that the repositories are
I attempted to download community repositories on a different
machine also running 11.1 which is at a totally different location
and had the same problem.
Anybody else run into this? Any clues?
PS: Yes, I know that I can go to the appropriate Wiki pages and
pick up the repositories manually, but that's not the point.
--- Paul J. Gans
- Prev by Date: Re: Suse Studio can't access ports- I cannot run a test drive
- Next by Date: Re: Can't Download Repository List
- Previous by thread: useradd issue
- Next by thread: Re: Can't Download Repository List