Re: System Tray Icons are invisible or wrong.

On Sat, 19 Sep 2009 09:02:51 +0200, DenverD <spam.trap@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

How and where are these parameters stored? How can I set back to a former
version?

in your home directory is a hidden folder named .kde4

Thanks. I looked at it. What a pile of junk in there... I found something with
"plasma", but I don't understand it. Not verbose enough.

As root I will rename it. So I am sure that no "last changes" will spoil it. Had
that with other programs: changing had no effect because they stored to HDD what
they had in RAM. So the mess was kept alive.
--
Charles Berliner: Geschichte der Annaëlle

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_anna.htm