Corel for OpenSuse?

Does CorelDraw exist for Linux?
Or is it possible to instal it somehow?

Best regards!

Nebojsa

  • Global load balancing solution needed
    ... Is there any global load balancing available in Linux? ... I found SuperSparrow is somehow not imeplementable, ... Regards, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Flash 9
    ... >>> I see it in linux compat layer ... > I have the same situation, no sound! ... > Best regards, ... There would not be any sound, because linux flash 9 ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • FW: IBM ThinkPad HD APS Linux Driver
    ... Your inquiry regarding the Active Protection System and the Fingerprint ... With regards to the Active Protection System, Lenovo has ... (They are obviously not thinking in Linux.) ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Finally!
    ... You did not identify any security ... good somehow prevents issues is naive nonsense. ... Linux seems to have worked out well. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: A better title
    ... I'd like to be able to setup my linux box ... > to be able to somehow route stuff in such a way that email sent to ... > like to be able to hide my real email address and use my roadkill ...
    (Debian-User)