Corel for OpenSuse?

Does CorelDraw exist for Linux?
Or is it possible to instal it somehow?

Best regards!

Nebojsa

  • Global load balancing solution needed
    ... Is there any global load balancing available in Linux? ... I found SuperSparrow is somehow not imeplementable, ... Regards, ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • FW: IBM ThinkPad HD APS Linux Driver
    ... Your inquiry regarding the Active Protection System and the Fingerprint ... With regards to the Active Protection System, Lenovo has ... (They are obviously not thinking in Linux.) ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: Flash 9
    ... >>> I see it in linux compat layer ... > I have the same situation, no sound! ... > Best regards, ... There would not be any sound, because linux flash 9 ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Re: Finally!
    ... You did not identify any security ... good somehow prevents issues is naive nonsense. ... Linux seems to have worked out well. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: [SLE] K3b stops writing with "Unkown Error 254"
    ... >> Linux Only Shop. ...
    (SuSE)