Re: [11.2] mp3 with Amarok 2
- From: EOS <heelstraf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 15:16:52 +0100
To get Amarok to work, you first need to add packman as a repo.
Then you need to do is install what more? I added libxine1-codecs and
changed all the thiongs to be from Packman.
I have adde my music collection and I click on the big button. Now what?
I also tried installing libmad0 and sox so I can do `play song.mp3` and
that gives me:
play FAIL mp3: could not find MAD decoder library (libmad)
Mplayer does play it, so t is not that I am without music.
long time ago, i was asking if amarok 1.4 from packman for openSUSE 11.1
will work on openSUSE 11.2.
i don't like amarok 2.2.x, you can't even search in the database :-o
So yes it works
i added packman 11.1 & oss openSUSE 11.1
to install amarok 1.4 & mysql 5.0
oh, i ask Pascal Bleser from packman,
if he want to make a rpm of amarok 1.4 for openSUSE 11.2
until today no anwser, but i believe he's very bussy at this time.
Running KDE 4.3.3 / openSUSE 11.2
- Prev by Date: Re: [11.2] mp3 with Amarok 2
- Next by Date: Re: [11.2] mp3 with Amarok 2
- Previous by thread: Re: [11.2] mp3 with Amarok 2
- Next by thread: Re: [11.2] mp3 with Amarok 2