Re: Focus Follows Mouse

houghi wrote:

Paul E. Lehmann wrote:
Using OpenSuse 11.0

I can not find out where to change the mouse focus option.
I have found it in the past but can not find it now.

I have looked under Yast settings but can not find it there either.

KDE 3, KDE4, GNOME. XFCE, Windowmaker, IceWM, ...
It is all a bit different. I understand you want it as that is also the
second thing I change. The first is that a doubleclick must cause a
roll-up, so only the top is seen.

houghi

I am using KDE 3.5.9 "release 49.1"

  • Re: Flushing memory
    ... houghi wrote: ... it's busy rescalingvirtually all the wallpapers houghi included in ... konqueror is quite sluggish at refreshing the directories, and KDE ... With KDevelop, Amarok, Opera loaded, and using the Crystal decorations Curve style with all eye candy enabled, RAM usage is about 350MB. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: opensuse is 11.2 is out
    ... Oh, no, houghi! ... I did a new installation that took me some two hours. ... So what I first did was launch KDE, ... KDE in one screen and windowmaker in the other. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Password problems...
    ... houghi wrote: ... KDe you can try to rename .kde/. ... Renaming .kde did not work and now I have now my root user has lost his desktop settings browser bookmarks etc. ... To steal information from a person is called plagarism. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Second GUI not working anymore
    ... houghi wrote: ... KDE is the standard, so that is to be expected. ... Next I tried `startx icewm --:0` and that brought up kde. ... WARNING AHEAD!! ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: KDE configuration.
    ... On 01/08/12 19:30, houghi wrote: ... ~/bin// I made a desktop icon start the script. ... When you install XFCE (or GNOME and probably also KDE) there are a LOT ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)