Re: does the suse .iso file get updated?

David Bolt wrote:

[0] Well, it does here, with KDE4.3.4 from the build service repos. It
even worked fine with the supplied KDE4.3.1, despite there being lots
of complaints about KDE4 in general[1].

Did the bump myself from 4.3.1 originals to 4.3.4 (& repos).
I've had the same experience in both a laptop and my hot-rod desktop. Can't
get a bug for trying in this package.
One of the best in a long time and KDE is finally usable. Don't miss the
Ubuntu/Gnome combo I've used for the last year and a half.

An interesting read:
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9142148/Review_3_top_Linux_distros_go_for_different_users

  • Re: OT Weather was Re: a small RANT, if you will
    ... Thanks for the sympathy but I don't really have any complaints about our ... actually be concerned about such a drastic change in the weather. ... we have a HUGE bump of frozen snow and ice at the ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.yarn)
  • Re: Odd noises while driving
    ... No way I bottomed out on a bump a half inch tall. ... He suggested the bushing in the rear torsion bar was ... is left of the originals and replace with new ones. ...
    (rec.autos.makers.vw.aircooled)
  • Re: [opensuse] KDE3
    ... what would you expect when the ones who are asking for input for kde4 ... I also see usability wins when I show things to windows users. ... As for you, it sounds like you're not really a kde3 user, you sound more ... Note that kde3 also got complaints from people who thought it was too ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: Fwd: Re: Kde 3.5 ...
    ... lists. ... There is a reason why the rule to stop public complaints about ... If you first complain about the usability of KDE4 and then you are ... the unpleasant bullying in emails direct to me? ...
    (Debian-User)
  • SPAM
    ... Bumping SPAM and trying to make your bump post ... Not cool since I just quoted you to prove you only a spammer AND it ... send complaints to your ISP for posting copyrighted material.. ...
    (sci.med.vision)